A Grand Edwardian Cartoon.

As is usual at this time of week, I have entered that cartoon caption contest thingy over at the CCGB public forums. I'm a little concerned that it'll be a low turn out this week, as it's also the weekend of the Shrewsbury Cartoon Festival. Something which I would have liked to have attended myself, but circumstances once again prevent me (was moving house last year).


I'm still struggling with colour matching my main monitor and the Cintiq monitor, but this one hasn't turned out too badly (colour match wise). Does it look a little on the green side to you? I have no idea. Now if everyone would kindly colour match their monitors and get back to me.


I need to know.


UPDATE: This cartoon won first place in the contest! A very big thank you to all those who voted for it and congratulations to fellow podium winners, Tim Cordell and Omri

Comments

It doesn't look green to me, Steven. Far from a low turn out in the end (I had the same concerns), and you won the comp'! Congrats again :)
Clangnuts said…
Thank you Helen. I've been having a few colour balancing problems since fiddling around with my main monitor and my Cintiq, trying to get them matched up in even a small way. It's been a disaster, but at least both monitors are almost as equally over-saturated now! This was all inspired by Richard Skipworths article in the last Jester. I've come to the conclusion that my main monitor is crap, and I wish I had an Apple (seems so much easier to calibrate).